SIRENE ESSENTIALS PEPPERMINT SEA FACE MIST REVIEW

Heya Blurtees! Pardon me for being MIA and not posting for a while... I've been very busy doing stuff I need to get over with. I miss blogging and hope to be active.

While being offline, Try And Review has sent me this cute Peppermint Sea Face Mist by Sirene Essentials (Php230 / USD 4.31).




Sirene Essentials is an all around skincare and beauty line to bring out your everyday natural glow. Carefully formulated with precious oils and potent minerals. Their products are all travel-sized to have #SeasTheGlow wherever you go! You may check their Instagram account here

Try And Review is a website that offers consumers to test products for free and give their honest opinion on them in return by accepting the missions of the test. And I was chosen to be one of their testers this time.



I started using this product last Wednesday and it's a good timing since the typhoons are gone and it's sunny again. It comes in a 50mL travel-sized spray bottle which is convenient to use. I use it as an organic makeup setter before going out and skin refresher during mid-day.

It's travel friendly and fits well inside a pouch!

I love the its peppermint scent (smells like Mentos!) which is mild and very refreshing and makes my skin feel hydrated and cool. I have an oily to combination skin and this doesn't build up excess oil in my face and is not sticky when it dries.


TIPS: Spray onto face as a mid-day skin refresher. Apply before moisturizer to keep skin soft. Use as a natural makeup setter.



Gives me that instant glow wherever I go!

 


I always bring it whenever I go out coz it's really addicting specially in our humid weather! It's very lightweight  and doesn't give you that heavy feeling. You get your money's worth! I highly recommend this to everyone since it's all organic, safe and easy to use. Just a spray and you're refreshed right away!


Do you have any thoughts about this product? Share your comments below!

Thank you Blurtees! Stay awesome!


♡ Follow my social media accounts:


Or email me at
cjeimac@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts