Seoul White Korea's Instant White Tone Up Cream Review




Heya Blurtees! I've been into Kdramas lately and currently watching Doctor Crush starring Park Shin Hye. My post today is related to that series because Moon Ji In, who plays Cheon Soon-hee, the best friend of Park Shin Hye, is the brand ambassador of Seoul White Korea!


Seoul White Korea is a brand manufactured here in the Philippines. Although their ingredients are fresh from South Korea, this Tone Up Cream is exclusively produced in Korea itself! As we already know, Koreans are addicted to products that delivers Chok Chok white effect (which refers to hydrated, dewy skin) and this brand promotes that effect! They go with the tagline #KinisPutiKinisKoreana which is very much appropriate.



I'm sure you heard this brand coz word of mouth spreads fast. Our favorite V/Bloggers already posted it online, I have come to test this product too! It's available in Watsons stores, their official website, I believe they're also in BeautyMnl, SampleRoom, and Lazada now. 




I bought my trial sachets in Watsons Century City Mall. I was going to buy the regular-sized one which is at Php 299 (USD 5.79) but saw this trial sachet which was currently on sale that time for only Php 20 for 2 sachets already! I bought 2 packs so I got 4 sachets for only Php 40 to try first. That's the good thing in sachets, you can test it first before buying the regular-sized one.




They use powerful yet gentle ingredients like Arbutin Bearberry, White Strawberry, and Donkey Milk in this lightweight cream that whitens as it softens. The scent reminds me of lemon cheesecake but not too strong. I use it in my face as a makeup base, or alone since it has good coverage and just put lip tint and I'm good to go!


Here's my bare hand, no filter and no edit using my iPhone 5s camera.


A little goes a long way, you just have to blend it well.


Tadaaahh!!


What I love about this cream is that the effect is long-lasting and not patchy! Some tone up creams don't blend well and is patchy even if you blend-it-til-you-make-it while some makes you feel espasol! Although it can be removed using water, if you regularly use this, you'll see visible whitening results.


One sachet could last several days depending on how you use it. Mine lasted for 7 days since I only use it on my face. Remember, a little goes a long way.



Will I repurchase? Yes! And in my next purchase, I'll buy the regular-sized one!


Do you have any thoughts about this product? Share your comments below!

Thank you Blurtees! Stay awesome! 😎


♡ Follow my social media accounts:


Or email me at
cjeimac@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts